You know you want to write a book.
The question is: are you ready?
You've dreamed about it, thought about it, and maybe, even written a few words (secretly).
Only to give up.
After all, 'People like me don't write books.'
What if I told you that you can write a book?
What if I told you that you can start writing your book, right now, right this very minute.
And most importantly, finish it.
What would you say?
Most people want to write a book, because they want to...
...get their message out to the world...
...open up new opportunities in their career...
... Or, simply, to preserve their family history.
Whatever your story (and everybody has one), a book is a great way to share that story with the world.
Hi, I'm Abidemi Sanusi. I'm a multi-genre author (8 books - business, fiction, ghostwriting, religious, non-fiction) and owner of www.abidemi.tv, the leading platform for writers who would like to write better and monetise their brand.
I've taught and worked with writers for 15 years.
People like you (yes, you!) who doubted their ability to write the book of their dreams.
Because they lacked the time, resources, or even 'felt like a fraud'.
People who lacked the confidence to take that first step into typing 'Chapter 1'.
People who typed in 'Chapter 1', felt overwhelmed and simply stopped typing.
Only to feel like they failed.
I'm here to tell you that those days are so over.
That you can write your book.
With the support of a like-minded course instructor and author.
In other words, someone who understands what you're going through as a writer.
Because she's been there, too.
And with your commitment, she can help you do the same.
You work at your pace, but you also get the accountability you need to get you from blank page to finished manuscript.
What's more, the course is regularly updated, so you get even more useful content - at no additional cost to you
Choose from two payment plans:
Of course, writing a book is the first part.
It needs to be marketed and promoted to the right people, using the right channels.
And on this course, we got you covered. You get practical tips on how to promote and sell your book to the right people, without being a nuisance.
And did we mention that you're also going to be taught by a veteran author as well?
Someone who's written quite a few books to date (and across multiple genres), and also worked in the writing and publishing industry for 15 years.
Because, when it comes to writing your book, you need to know that you're being supported by someone who coaches from practical experience, not just theory.
And that valuable and insightful experience is available to you right now.
It's time to get that book out of your head and into the world.
The question: are YOU ready to go from looking at a blank screen to a finished manuscript?
An accomplished multi-genre author (traditional and self-published), Abidemi Sanusi also ran Ready Writer, a boutique content creation and training agency, with clients ranging from Symantec and Exterion Media, to easyhotel.com.
Her book, Eyo, was shortlisted for the prestigious Commonwealth Writers’ Prize.
Abidemi Sanusi also runs abidemi.tv, the leading platform for writers who want to write better and monetise their brand.
A selection of my books and work with writers.
A selection of your course content.
There are 5 core modules, with bonus content. In addition, the course is regularly updated with fresh content - at NO cost to you!
1. Your Book Idea: Learn how to develop your book idea, find your readers, and use our recommended tools to find out if your book is likely to sell.
2. Planning Your Book: Eliminate a major source of your writing pain with our proven chapter outline template. Writing is easy when you know exactly what you're writing in each chapter.
3. Writing Your Book: Learn the secrets to writing 2K words a day (this will make your life sooo much easier). Find out how to discover your unique writing voice and the best writing style for your book. Plus, recommendations for writing software, the secret to banishing writer's block, and more.
4. Making the time: Discover the best writing time for you (hint: it's not what you think).
5. Editing your book: Writing your book is just the beginning. You also need to edit it. This module makes it easy, with self-editing tips, recommended places to get the best editors and a checklist of what to look out for when you’re hiring an editor, so you don't waste money hiring unprofessionals to work on your finished manuscript.
6. Bonus Content:
Are you ready to stop dreaming and start writing?
This course is for you if:
If you are committed to doing this, then you’ll find that we are equally committed to helping you get from blank page to finished manuscript.
The course is not for you if:
Enrol on the course and unlock this amazing opportunity to get your book into the world.